Monday, March 11, 2013

I have been told it is necessary to my life that I start a blog--so here it is. I really never though it would come to this as I myself am really not a blog reader (though in all honesty I probably will be now that I am doing this)but I did let myself be talked into it. If nothing else it will be cool to have a journal of my endeavors, exploits and fails :) Do be warned I wont keep my opinions to myself so please feel free to strongly debate any topic I might put forth. All views are welcome here. But I can be a bit of a Scorpion on some topics so watch the sting ;) This is a piece by Dawn and it made my day. Sabine did the colors and they are of course flawless as usual. I do love these girls, Dawn and Sabine that is. They are always hitting heads over color and Dawn has a tendency to lose it when the colors are too sharp but when all is said and done these girls work incredible together. In fact I think Sabine still colors Dawn's work best.

No comments:

Post a Comment